Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future proof solutions.
We are a device agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. At Trilliant, we are committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect the world of things.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
Trilliant develops highly scalable and secure end-to-end communication solutions. The software architect is part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible to address complex problems and plan future products. This position is in our Engineering department reporting to the VP of the Software Engineering.
- Perform analysis and evaluation of products and solutions – including coding a POC.
- Write and review specifications, recommend design and high task breakdown.
- Contribute to the RFP process by authoring specifications and answering technical questions.
- Assist sales and support to answer difficult customer questions.
- Evaluate the impact of security vulnerabilities and recommend solutions.
- Write patents, attend technology seminars, review industry product releases, represent Trilliant at technology associations such as DLMS, TALQ, ANSI, MultiSpeak, etc
- Mentor junior developers
- 5-8 years’ experience in Java development in a Linux environment.
- Experience in high performance mission critical application development required.
- Database and SQL experience required, preferably with Oracle and mysql
- Experience with web development (Tomcat, JSP, XML) required.
- Experience with the cloud (GCP, AWS), container orchestration highly desirable.
- Highly self-motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- At ease with leading technical discussions with management and customers.
- Knowledge of Spanish or French an asset.
- Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in Software Engineering
MAIL & PHONE
PO Box 33615
Raleigh, NC 27636