We invite you to join us for a continental breakfast Thursday, May 12, 2016 from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at the NC Bar Center to hear from retired Lt. General Ken Eickmann, an energy expert and member of CNA's Military Advisory Board, as he discusses his observations as well as the findings and recommendations from the report.
Following Lt. Gen. Eickmann’s overview, a panel of smart grid thought leaders will discuss what actions are needed to further modernize and secure the electric grid.
- Ewan Pritchard (moderator), Associate Director, North Carolina State University, FREEDM Systems Center
- Retired Lt. General Ken Eickmann
- Ed White, Chief Executive Officer & Board Chairman, Field2Base
- Rick Feathers, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation
- Rob Currey, Director, Corporate Business Development, ABB