The Cleantech Connect Career Fair will take place on April 21, 2016 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM in conjunction with the 2016 State Energy Conference at NC State University’s McKimmon Center. The Cleantech Connect Career Fair connects employers in the cleantech and energy industry with job seekers, students, and skilled professionals.
Access to the career fair is free for job seekers and students, but registration is required.
Exhibition opportunities are available for employers starting at $500.
- Access to potential job candidates and interns
- Marketing in event promotional materials (website, emails, etc.)
- A six foot skirted table with two chairs
- Access to interview space
- Unlimited company representatives
- Free wireless internet
- Electricity available upon request - exhibitors will need to bring their own power strip and extension cord, if desired
- $500 - Research Triangle Cleantech Cluster members
- $500 - Companies/organizations with fewer than 100 employees in NC
- $750 - Companies/organizations with 100 employees or more in NC
- $1,000 Staffing solutions firms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CAREER FAIR PARTNERS
- Students, recent graduates, and professionals who are seeking career and internship opportunities or are interested in learning more about careers in the cleantech and energy Sector
- Job seekers looking for opportunities in: engineering, software development, data science, analytics, legal services, finance, sales, marketing, project management, construction management, sustainability or environmental studies